Sunday, January 18, 2009

You know whats up... GOLF!
(I should have put the brand of the golf ball there -.-)

Heyya! I havent posted something in a while. Hahahaha Partly cause I'm actually paying attention in school. Hehehhe. So today I went to SSG Beringin to practice for the upcoming National Trials and Selangor Amateur. Hehe. Played with my macha's Ashraf and Jeremiah.
So started off the day pretty bad. Hahaha. So we had fun on our second nine. Here's some video's to show you what I mean.....

Me chipping on the first

Jerry's marker -.-

Ashraf TRIED to play POLO with his golf club!



Free drop, Chaos, and a fart to finish it all up :)

Chipping Challenge from nowhere. Jerry won :)



Putt for birdie, liking sex, and goooooo SUPERMAN!



Jerry topped it on, Ashy goes ape shit!

Welcome Jerry. Let's goooo!

Jerry and Me

Again brah!


Ashraf and Jerry laughing for shits.....

Ashraf misses and hits a mulligan -.- then stupidity

Just me and Ashraf doing shit :) and videowhoring

Waiting for fucking slow uncles, so we do shit :)

Just a lil' high on doing shit

So okay guys. ahahahha. I apologize for me retarded camera skills. Hahaha. Just had a whole loaad of fun today :) It was funny. Plus I won lunch. Hehehe. But i lost a drink. Hahahaha! Tomorrow is school so I had better go off!

Signing out,
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment