Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years/Hello 2009

Well, there are the pros and cons of 2009. Hehehe. Let me tell you the bit...

The pros are that I'm getting a new pair of specs for golf, the golf circuit is starting soon, and alot more la. I'll tell you when it comes! Hahahaha

But, there are the cons about this shit. Its SPM year, less golf, more books and schools starting in 4 days. Woah. hahaha. Oh and the economy is prolly gonna get worse ay? Hah big hoo hah about all that.

Well I'm gonna try to study hard and do well, PFFT. Hopefully la.

Oh and last night was kinda fun. I got whiskey and got a little high. Luckyly my parents didnt suspect anything. Lol! Thanks for the party dinesh, It was fun.

Signing out for now,
The Incredible Danocular
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WELCOME TO 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment