Monday, January 19, 2009

Stressing on everything! :O

Well, based on the title I guess you can tell I'm getting a little anxious. My life is full of these moments. They come one after another. Hahaha. Well, tomorrow after school I will be staying back because I have to do and evaluation for my Accounts so I can do it for SPM. I'm just guessing that the school is afraid I will bring the passing percentage down. Well, I'm really nervous and I hope I dont choke. Hahahaha

On another note, National Trials and the Selangor Amateur is coming up. Hahaha. Check out the videos from my previous post of us practicing. This tournament is pretty HUGE! Hahaha. I really wanna make this years team.

There's also another thing. I have been waiting for this THING to happen to me. I was hoping for sponsorship for my golf and I was hoping that if a got it, this would be MY chance. Well, Kevin and I were at the range the other day and he brought up the subject of sponsorship. He asked me if I was interested. I told him I was totally down for it and I sent in my CV today :) So now all I have to do is wait and WaIt and wAiT and WAIT. I really hope I get it. This would mean sooo much for my golf. Although I have to have brand loyalty and stuff like that, I guess, I can do it. I mean, Wilson Staff is pretty big man :) Look out Padraig. Hahaha.

So yeah, thats about it. Wish me luck. I wanna do my accounts, play well in the National Trials and Selangor Amateur and get that sponsorship.... Its so much. Haihz.

Signing out,
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment