Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh my life. Dear bloody life....

Well as ya knoww... I have not been able to blog lately mainly bacause there's alot of shit going on in life and school an stuff like that so kinda lazy to blog. Hahah. Couldnt be damned at the moment. But I am gonna blog about Ashy's celebration and other shit that comes to my head...

Well, yesterday we went out to celebrate Ashraf's 17th birthday. The dude can drive soon. Oi macha send me to the club ah. So yeah, we went out around 2. More like I went there around 2. I met up with Jerry and realised I didnt buy him a present. So i rushed with Jerry and we walked around to find a suitale pressie for him. I went to Extreme and found this really nice wallet (kinda gay) so I just snatched it. The salesperson asked me if it was for a GAY GUY. damn mean. Hahahaa. Then ash arrived and called me but i didnt FEEL my phone (sorry dude it was on silent). So he called Jerry and asked where he was. Jerry said he hasn't arrived. So then Ash called me to ask me bout my whereabouts. Hahaha. Told him i'll be there shortly and he was damn WTF. If i had a picture i'd show the wallet. But sadly was to lazy to take a picture. LOL.

So after meeting up, we gave our present to ash. Jerry bought him and OriginalFake (the brand name damn awesome weih) belt that looks like a spinner rim -.- but it was damn nice. Hahaha So we went and booked our ticket for Bedtime Stories. We booked the 4.40 show so we had like, 1.30 hours to kill? So we went to the batting cages. Lol. We did the whole 30 minute unlimited play shit. Damn fun. Hahaha. So after swinging that bloody bat like it was my golf club ;p I got hungry. And of course. Ash was too. So we had burger king then headed for the movie

Pretty good movie. Although it got broing 2/3 of the way through. Lol, Jerry and I started to feel sleepy. AHHAHA. After our movie, we walked around and then Gavin came. I mean. He came to OU not came... Nevermind. So yeah. We just walked around the new wing waiting for Wei Chean to join us for din-din. Ash just realised that Adidas and Nike are beside each other. Hahahaha. He found it so stupid. LOL. Competetive maaaaa.

So Wei Chean came...to ou... and we went to have dinner. We ended up in Jack's Place. Pretty good. So cheap ah. I had two drinks and a huge seafood in a basket. I only paid 5 bucks! ahahaha.
Hmmm it could have something to do with Ashy paying a little. AHHAHA. Halfway through endulging ourselves to the delicious food, Ash's dad came... to ou... so he has to rush of and it left the four of us. We hit the arcade and did a whole loada shit. Gavin damn good at Daytona. Owning. Hahahaha.

After that i sent Wei Chean home and came back to my house. Bathed and went online. Chatted made some new friends. It was all in all a pretty damn good day. Hahaha. Where as today is totally different. But oh well. I'm not gonna blog about today, other than the fact i went to the hospital for and X-Ray. LOL. Thats about it. Nothing else to blog about. Till next time ;p

Signing out,
Danocular
P.S. : If santa was real, what do you think he drinks during the rest of the year? Cant be just milk and cookies. There's gotta be some beer to it man. Look at that beer belly. Or does it just mean that he's properous? Hmmm. I wonder. Leave your comments on what you think on the Chee Box. HAHA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment