Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life's fast...

Hey! 2 days of school pass so fast. It's gone by in a flash, next thing you know we'll be sitting for our SPM/PMR and shiverring out guts out... :( I don't exactly like the thought of that one. Haha.

So today, we met up with a couple of our new teachers. The ones who have changed from last year, which is most of them. Hahaha! Every teacher that came into my class gave us an encouragement speech. All the "Together we can do it" shit and "If you work hard you'll pass for sure". Like I don't already know that. Thanks teachers. Well, except for one. My commerce teacher. Puan Lim Sze Lai or something like that. Haha She came into class and the first thing she asked was "Who of you think you want to drop Perdagangan?" I was like in a total state of shock man. Then she started saying how good it is to drop Perdagangan so our SPM cert. doesn't look "UGLY". Thats how she put, but her English was waaaay worse. Hahaha :) So Pn.Cecilia came into class today and got really really angry with a couple of people. They didn't do their Moral projects last year, plus they dont even have their folders. Haihz. I'm kinda happy I actually finished but I'm afraid its not good enough. Hahaha

After school I came home and my dad's back. He's back for good now so I'm quite happy. Hahaha. I had my lunch and just lazed so bad. I'm getting fatter and fatter everyday. I couldn't care less.... Honestly, I'm trying to do something about it. HAHAHA. So after having my mom's cooking for dinner i went for my accounts tuition. It was good. I remember my shits man. Hahah!

So all in all, today was pretty good and like my title say, life's fast. Let's make the most of it. Why worry about what other people think when you can please yourself doing what you wanna do and do things the way you wanna do. Make the most outta your life :)

Life's fast, No regrets.
Peace out,
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment