Friday, January 23, 2009

Meet a whole new face :)

Hey guys. By that I mean, I'm now the new face for Wilson Staff. I got my sponsorship and its totally awesomely cool. Hahahah. I got my new set today, Spine driver, FyBrid 3 wood and Pi7 irons. Here's some photos. I apoogize for the bad picture quality. My phone isnt good indoors...

Hahaha. Just posted those for fun. I am soooo pumped. I'm gonna be using these tomorrow. I hurried and got a game with Danil, Dian and Gavin. I wanna pump that driver. Although, I;m not to sure how good it'll be for me. Hahahha. But I guess it's gonna be alright. Kevin did me good and I'm really greatful that I have met a friend like him. Thanks for the oppotunity Kevin. Lets golf. Hahahha

Signing out,

Danocular
The new face of Wilson Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment