Friday, January 2, 2009

Schools coming!

Today I played golf, as usual. Played with Danil, Dian and Paul. Then Danil went to pray and Benjo joined for our second nine. Oh gosh I played so well I cannot believe it. Seriously cannot believe. I played even par. 2under of the first nine and finished 2 over on the back. WOOOH.

Anyway, forget that. I got my new sunglasses today. Edson called me up after i got my haircut and told me it was in. Hehehe. I kinda think going for the Posh Silver finish was a much better option. It blends with the black better. I'll give you guys/girls a photo :)


Or maybe three :)



Yeah those are my new Oakley Radar's :) There are more shiney in real life :) lol

So yeah, Tomorrow I'm going back to Ipoh to visit granny. Will take more photos then. I am going for dinner now. Ciaooo

Signing out,

Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment