Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of school!

Welcome back. Its school again. Gonna start grinding it all the way through and hope to do well in SPM. Yes people, Sijil Peperiksaan Menengah is it? I dunno. Never really bothered :( Its gonna be a long year but I hope it will be a good one.


Back in 2008, 4 Ramin was crazy. So much fun but nothing went into my head. I had really good times, and really bad one. Mainly cause I'm so yong sui, and alot of people don't like me. But also the fact that I just couldn't study and I am always depressed. I remember I fought with Charng Weng, hmmm. Wai Leong was supposed to be in our class aswell but he's gone. Dude, we all miss you man! Also, I had alot of relationship issues, mainly with all my close friends. While I got closer to many of my golf friends, my relationships with all my schoolmates and classmates started to fade away and I found myself not talking to many people. My relationship with Alicia started to fade at the halfway point. I started to fade out of No Deal FC. I don't even think I'm in it anymore....


Where there are bad times, there always are good times. I sat with Kar Fai almost the whole year. Haha. We had alot of fun. It was shit, but a whole lotta fun. I'm sitting with him again this year but I have to start working harder. LOL. My golf was really good. Really good in the sense that I actually improved. I'm starting to play well and I hope soon I'll be one of the main contenders in the junior circuit.


I just realised something, the title. It so shouldnt be First day of school. It should be BYE 2008 or something. HAHAHA. Damn. I just wished I could spend a little more time then. SPM is in about 11 months. My first term exam is in lte Feb. That means I might not be able to play the KL Amateur. Hahaha. That sucks ay?


So, today I met a couple of my new teachers. I think my former BM teacher gave up on us. She aint teaching us anymore. Hahaha :( But Puan Ng and Pn Tan are still teaching us... YAY! We also got Puan Cecilia as our moral teacher. I reckon its gonna be good. She's strict though. Hehe. I don't have any exercise books so I'm gonna have to grab some from Kar Fai or Johnny first. HAHAHA :) Sorry guys, thats just my style. Hahaha.

So today after school I headed over to the club for some golf :) Met Ash and Gav at first. So we were kinda bored and headed to the snooker room. Dinie, Hisyam and Ainil were there. Ended up just getting laughed at and made a whole loada jokes. Hisyam and Dinie mostly. Hahaha. So after that we went to have a drink and Ilyia joined us while Dinie and Ainil went to the gym. Strong people all. After that we went back to the range and practice somemore. Thank syam for telling my me rhythm is shit. It was a good tip -.- seriously.. haha.

Anyway, I think I'm crapping to much. Tomorrows another day of school. My resolution is to study hard, actually do something about my whole body fats problem, and practice hard so that I can play good golf. LOOOL. Sound pretty hard for Daniel Loh.....




















Signing out,
Danocular
Edited 9.39

No comments:

Post a Comment