Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wow =)

Hey guys. I just realized I have not posted something up on my blog in freaking years! This is wonderful. I dunno where to start off. Heh.

Well for starters, I'm almost at the end of SPM. I just have one more paper this upcoming Wednesday. Commerce is a pain in the ass. It's like Accounts plus Economics. Half-assed subject. Haha I really just, can't wait for high school life to be over. Even though I'll have to start working my ass of to get good grades in college and to put bread on the table. But I cannot wait. I wanna be done with high school, spread my wings and fly. By that I mean grab my car keys and go where I wanna go without thinking about school. Well, at least till college. Hahaha

Singapore. Yes, I have blogged about it before and I am going to do so again. Last year I attended the SICC International Junior Championship, expenses paid thanks to Kelab Golf Negara Subang. This year I will be attending again, thanks again to KGNS for paying for our trip. The tournament dates are the 15th to the 17th with practice round on the 14th. I should be heading down with Hisyam Majid on the 12th =) Gonna share a room with Ashraf. This year its gonna be fun. Although I have no shopping budget. Look out Singaporians, I'mma coming =)

Anyway, I'm gonna try to keep my blog alive =) We'll see how it goes. All the best to those people who still have SPM examinations and damn those who are already done =)

Signing out,
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment