Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tempoh sekolah menengah sudah tamat!

Kini, tempoh persekolahan menengah saya sudah pun bertamat. I cannot explain the feeling in words. I thought I'd start this blog post with a little Bahasa Malaysia as I won't be writing it much till I work. Maybe? Haha my Bahasa already sucks, now its gonna suck even more.

Anyway, SPM is over and its time to rave. But sadly I have to prepare myself for the SICC Junior Invitational coming up next week. Will be leaving this Saturday. =) So raving will have to wait till after my tournaments. Haha gonna be practicing hard for the next couple of days and I will be playing the practice round in Singapore. Most likely with Ashraf and Justin Heah. Heahheahheahheah =)

I should be taking a camera along, so I will upload a whole bunch of pictures (if I feel like it) when I get back. Till then =) Cheers!

Signing out
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment