Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exams over! Next hurdle! :)


Hey peeps! My exams just finished today, and YES, I am extremely happy! Finally over, and I felt like this term was better, cause I actually studied :) Hehehe so as usual, on to golf. I'm gonna be heading to Johor for the Sportsexcel on saturday. I hope more people are playing. Its seems as if no one is going. Ashraf, WC and fei fei aren't going. LOL and I'm gonna be staying with RA BUNNY (Rabbani). Thats gonna be a load of shouting and screaming... and most of all, FUN. Hehehe
So one thing I'm really worried about is my swing. Yes, again. I am swinging it okay but I just ain't getting all of it. Haihz. I guess you wont understand what I meant unless you're a golfer :) sorreh. So yeah, some pictures of my swing? :)




Notice how my right foot stays planted on the ground?? Maybe thats why I get all my power from.. Hmmm but the swing looks okay. Just, I ain't getting it good. Keep hitting duffs and tops. Even shanked a couple of em'. OMG can die. But at least I dont look like a retarded monkey dancing :) PATRICK! Hahaha!

Ahhh! Its so nice to blog again. After some time. The best part is I have some pictures :) Hahaha. Raping it all up, lifes actually been pretty good lately :) just cant wait for Johor!! Hahaha gambate!

Signing out,
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment