Friday, February 27, 2009

MSSS 2009 :)

Heyya people! MSSS was a load of fun. Plus the fact I skipped 3 days of school. Hahahhaha. I played the practice round on Teusday with Ashraf, Wei Chean and Jeremiah. Ashraf couldn't stop listening to "Stupid Mother Fucker" by Mindless Self-Indulgence. Hahahaha Here's a video of him.....


Stupid Mother Fucker danced by Ashraf Ahmad and Tan Wei Chean !
Hahahaha Wei Chean looks damn gay. Anyway. The winners for boys under-18 are:

6th Overall - Daniel Loh Ming Wei (ME)

5th Overall - Tan Wei Chean

4th Overall - Ng Choo Teck

3rd Overall - Ashraf Ahmad



2nd Overall - Victor Jeyakumar



1st Overall - Gavin Kyle Green


Summing it all, it was fun. I had alot of fun playing this tournament but sadly its my last year. Hahaha Congrats to all the other winners notably Chan Tuck Soon, Jennis Chan, Isza Fariza and my other friends liek Jeremiah. Negaraku! hahahaha


Signing out,
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment