Saturday, February 7, 2009

Feeling Good!

Cause I'm feeeeelin' goooood. Hahahah. Todays been a good day... Started out by going to the club this morning. Waited for Ashy and Gav to arrive. Had some breakfast and we headed out.
Golf wasn't too good but no complaints. Hahahaha. I just wanna get under thats all. just seems like a VERY difficult task.... VERY VERY difficult. LOL.

So I shot 2 over, gavin and ashraf shot 3 over and 5 over respectively. Hahahaha. After the game we had lunch and went to play some snooker. Ashraf was sick and didnt wanna do anything so we jsut hung out there and Gav and I had a lil game. Iylia joined us shortly then Ash went for his training. Iylia went for his lunch and then We headed to the range while GAVIN, was practicing his snooker. HAHAHA. Betting with his kaki, need to practice. Hahaha. So I went to the range and hit 200 balls. Man was I nailing those clubs in. Hahahha. It was an enjoyable day. Pretty fun, but I have no pictures or videos. Sadly. The uncles behind us were fast and we couldnt do shit on the course. Hahahah

So yeah... How did YOUR day go?

Signing Out,
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment