Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another short post. I hope

Weel, as you know I have not posted something on this blog for a long time. I just havent had the time and I dont know what to post about. Lifes boring. So no exciting things happening lately. Except for one. But other than that its just been a boring holiday so far. I play golf yesterday. and the day before, and the day BEFORE that. Wow. Im seriously bored.

Anyway. So I found out I was cutting across on my swing but I was playing really well. So i got bored of trying to make it right. Hahahahha. so here's my swing. Its aint the best but I guess its kinda alright. ahhahaha


My swing from the front :)

So yeah. I have been playing okay with that swing but I do need to change it a little Hahahhaha okay so as you know already I've been really bored. So I started doing shit at the range while practicing. Hehehehe here's something I have almost perfected :)


Heheheh doing shit at the 10th hole

So yeah. Thats something I have learnt to do. I guess after watching Jean all the time I have gotten a little inspiration. But its not that hard to do actually. Hahahaha. So yeah. Golfs been boring. :) I'm just gonna play along :)

Signing out,
Danocular

No comments:

Post a Comment